2005 T-Shirt Design Comp
Entries have now closed for this competition.
Winner! : Huskworks
The design below is an ambigram. It can also be read upside down.
Want to earn some extra $$$ for something you could churn out in an hour? Come up with a fresh print for a tee and if it is selected to be printed, you'll receive $150 at the time of printing!
The design is completely up to you, it could include graphics, tags, simplified images, whatever, get creative! The only limitations are that it must be 4 colours or less, no gradients, no photographs and no tiny halftones. Black & white count as colours. It must also feature either 'Melbourne Graffiti' or 'MG' somewhere in the design.
You can leave your name or logo somewhere small in the design if you wish. All designers will have their name, and if requested, a bio page with their contact information. Handy for those freelance artists that want to get their name out there.
- International and Australia wide entries are welcome! There can be more than one winner, if your design is chosen to be printed you will be paid!
- The design must be within a 30 x 30 cm area and may not extend over shirt seams or be a 'wraparound'.
- The final designs need to be emailed as 300dpi .jpgs or as vector art (Illustrator .ai).
- Send all designs to email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
- Melbournegraffiti.com retains exclusive rights to the submitted design for tee shirt printing. Melbournegraffiti.com also retains rights to the design for use on the Melbournegraffiti.com website, and any Melbournegraffiti.com promotional material.
- The design must be the participant's own original work and may not have been previously published. The Design may not contain the trademarks, logos, copyrighted works or intellectual property of any third parties.
- Participants who, in the opinion of Melbournegraffiti.com, do not comply with these guidelines can at any time be excluded from the running without notification of reason.
- The decisions of Melbournegraffiti.com are final and binding.
- The selected design may be reworked to prepare it for use.
- The participants who submit the best designs, as selected by Melbournegraffiti.com, will win $150 cash when the design is first printed.